Chucks at Izzy's House


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wish I could remember her name, but she was at my friend Izzy's house one night when I was there. All I know is that her name and the name of another was the same. This is what happens when I don't write this stuff down.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another Chucks sighting at Izzy's house. These are Converse One Stars, which I haven't seen since I was fifteen and my sister bought them. I think these might be my favorite style of Cons. Again, can't remember who this was!


0 Responses to “Chucks at Izzy's House”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Starry Saltwater Rose
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3