Sunset D.C. Chucks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house in Maryland, outside D.C. The Friday after we walked off all that food (we being me, Lenny, and my brother visiting from college in Indiana), ending up at the Washington Monument. This was a tricky shot, where I sat on the ground, lifted my foot and attempted to capture my Chuck, the monument and the pretty sunset.


0 Responses to “Sunset D.C. Chucks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Starry Saltwater Rose
  • From New Haven, Connecticut, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3